Okay, folks. This may seem nuts, but it's true. When you think of a five year old, what comes to mind? I personally get visions of Play Do, a messy room and mounds of Lego's. My five year old boy is as normal as they come. But he recently taught me a secret on how to build a 401K.
His secret is so simple I missed it till recently. I realized that if I used it I could start building a 401K for my retirement. In fact I could start small and grow it over time. The Toddler's Secret doesn't require financial expertise or years of mutual fund experience.
One day I was writing an article and he walked out of his room.
"Dad, can I play on the computer?"
He plays this skateboard video game on our desktop. I told him he had to wait. I needed to finish my first writing session in peace. Seven to ten minutes later he came back. After asking the same question he returned to his room
The "Toddler's Secret" For Building a 401K
In today’s age, people have become accustomed to calling data a new resource as powerful as oil. That’s quite the claim – oil has powered the economy for over 100 years and has been utterly foundational to our way of life in the west. But data – or information – is undoubtedly vying for the top spot in the priorities of CEOs and executives across the world in the 2020s, due to the power that it can generate for your business. In this article, we’ll look at how your firm can harness cutting-edge data and information this year. Keep Track of Journals One of the ways you can get your hands-on new information is to keep an eye on journals from across the fields you work in. There are industry journals, which pick up on stories from around your sector, and science journals, which take a step back to look at the fundamentals of how businesses like yours might improve. Then there are bu How Your Firm Can Make Use of Cutting-Edge Information
Comments
Post a Comment